Sunday 27 November 2011

A Heartbreak Story ❤


 Assalamualaikum..
A very bright night to all haters n lovers..
Today, i would like to share a heartbreak story ❤
I hope u all enjoy the moment..

 
A Heartbreak Story ❤

Every day…
“She closes her eyes as make-up runs down her face… he got the best of her.”
She stops to think…
“Even though I’ve stopped ‘liking you’ every time someone mentions your name my head turns towards them. It’s like every time I hear it, I think of what we had & all we could have had.”
Then she wonders…
“I never knew it would be this hard to lose someone I never truly had.”
Because …
“I don’t understand by the way you look at me why we can’t be together.”
Instead…
“My heart is that crack in the sidewalk that you walk on everyday”.
&…
“You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?”
But then again…
“Can you honestly look me in the eyes & tell me you don’t care about me anymore?” and if you can…“I don’t know which is worse, loving someone knowing it’s going to cause you pain or being in pain because you can’t love someone.”
Cause maybe…
“One day you’ll look back & think ‘that girl really did love me’” A millions quotes could not express the way I feel because….I loved you. I love you. I never stopped loving you…& that is real.
PS. -
“You only love him because you fear that he just might be the only one that will ever love you.”
HunNy


2 comments: